Monday, October 26, 2009

Love at first sight (not) 1

The pilot announced that we are now landing in heathrow airport and asked the cabin crew to take there seats. I was so happy I'm finally in London, I turned to my Dad and smiled and he smiled back he knew I missed London so badly . We landed got our luggage and headed to the hotel, Millenuim Sloane Street. We got settled and everything me and my sisters 1 elder than me and one younger decided to go out we missed London :( , meanwhile my parents and my younger brother were at the hotel unloading the bags and settling in. I wore black rich and skinny jeans blue laboutains, and a matching blue blouse with a white birkin hermes. I let my long brown wavy hair fall loosely and put on a little eyeliner and a clear gloss. We headed to Harrods Laduree cafe, it was packed with khalejyeen, it was seriously full there , all kinds, Emaratie, Qatari, Kuwaiti, Saudi. And all of them just stare, its just too sick. We waited about 30 minutes in the ques and then we were assigned to a table inbetween a table of 5 Qataris and another table of 2 Saudis. It was disgusting they stared and never removed there eyes off us I had my eyes on my lap. I decided I should look around and give them dirty looks they might snap out of it. So as I was looking up I saw him. Yes girl, him ..



Haa akaamel??;p

5 comments: